G&J always write the specifications for their own architectural projects and have produced NBS format specifications for more than 20 years for a wide range of both public and private buildings types.
Recently G&J have been commissioned to write specifications, working closely with renowned international architects for the following building types
- a new national museum (Kurdistan National Museum, Erbil)
- a University research building (Ogden Centre for Fundamental Physics, Durham)
- a community healthcare building (Maggie’s South West Wales)
- a large secure European financial office complex including catering, social sports and healthcare facilities for employees (confidential)
G&J welcome the opportunity to compile such documentation, working as an integral part of design teams responsible for developing quality, robustly detailed designs for cutting edge, award-winning projects. G&J’s wider experience in major capital projects’ design and delivery around the world puts them in a strong position to support
- all manner of primary frame construction
- innovative facade designs
- sustainable material choices throughout, and detailing with consideration of ready maintenance and replacement
G&J coordinate their architectural brief writing with engineering colleagues, ensuring that all interfaces are comprehensively described, to meet the Design Team’s and Client’s expectations.